Shenzhen Connie Welding Machinery Co.,Ltd
"Global Technologies,Local Solutions"
"Your Suggestion, Our Inspiration"
"Quality & Service is Our Commitment to You"
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen Made In China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Exported Plywood Case|
|Delivery Time:||30 Working Days after receipt the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100PCS per Year|
|WARRANTY:||24 Months||VIBRATIONAL TUBE:||8T85RB|
|MAXPRESSURE:||60T||SIZE OF UP ELECTRODE:||720*820MM|
|Application:||PVC PET Soft Crease Box|
Slide Table High Freqeuncy PVC Soft Crease Box Machine For PVC PET Plastic Box
Plastic Box Machine which is designed and made
for making pvc box,soft crease folding box,clear plastic box ,pvc /pet foldable box , etc.
Transparent PVC soft plastic boxes making.Can be also called transparent PVC soft plastic box forming machine.
High Frequency welding machine for crease soft plastic box machine for mass production of present packaging industry
Such as: stationery, plastic box packaging, cosmetic packaging,gift packaging, plastic fishing tackle packaging, hardware tools packaging, confectionery packaging.
Therefore We have developed this high frequency machine for the PVC &PET soft-crease boxes .
also known as PVC folding box /Offset Printing Folding Boxes/PVC&PET foldable box ,etc.
This machine makes the perfect creased line on the flat PVC & PET sheet according to the shape
of the box which makes the box easy to fold , fast to pack and elegant in apprearance .with
perfect and clean cutting finish ,it easily goes with next production step : the side gluing machine .
It is especially designed for HF welding of pvc box,soft crease folding box,clear plastic box ,pvc /pet foldable box, PVC clear box,soft creased box ,PVC folding box etc.
1. Adopting high sensitive 5557 anti-flash device to avoid damaging the machine and tool.
2. European standard high frequency oscillatory square cabinet,more reliable and stable in output.
3. Ground-press platen is behind welding tooling good for operation and to protect the workers from hurt hands .
4. With hanging head for welding without barrier of the machine it is convenient for operation
5. Machine fold the box side automatically
|POWER:||15KW||MAX GAP OF ELECTRODES:||150MM|
|POWER SUPPLY:||220/380V*3P 50/60HZ||SIZE OF ACTIVE HORN:||150MM|
|FREQUENCY:||27.12MHz||SIZE OF UP ELECTRODE:||700*800MM|
|INPUT POWER:||25KVA||SIZE OF WORKING TABLE:||750*850MM|
|RECTIFIER:||SILICON DIODE||PRODUCTION SPEED:||600TIMES/HOUR|
|ELECTRON TUBE:||8T85RB||WELD TIME:||0-10s Adjustable|
|MAX SHEET SIZE:||720*820MM||SHEET THICKNESS:||0.2-1.0MM|
What is HF welding ?
High frequency (HF) welding is the joining of material by supplying HF energy in the form of an electromagnetic field (27.12 MHz) and pressure to the material surfaces to be joined. A generator produces the energy. The tool used to supply the energy is called an electrode. The electrical energy causes the molecules within the material to start moving, which generates heat that causes the material to soften and thereby fuse together. No outside heat is applied. It is instead generated within the material. After cooling the welded surface under maintained pressure, the material is fused and a weld has been created. The weld seam can be at least as strong as the surrounding material or even stronger.
Four important factors that affect the final weld result are pressure, welding effect, welding time and cooling time. These parameters can be adjusted and combined in different ways to achieve the optimal welding result for a specific material.
The material most commonly used with HF welding is PVC (polyvinyl chloride), sometimes called vinyl and PU (Polyurethane). The material can be thick or thin, reinforced or coated. It can also be plain, coloured or patterned.
ConnieWeld customers manufacture a great variety of end products in these materials, such as truck and boat covers, tarps, tents, structures, pool liners, sunshades, billboards, inflatable products, liquid tanks, film screens, waterbeds, stetch ceilings, valve membranes and oil booms.
Optional Features :
1. Fully shielded HF weld area with side safety gate
2. Automatic feeding roll films
3. Protective HF radiation shield standard
4. Auto-tuning system optional
1. Normally, the hf power range from 8kw-50kw
So different requirements decide the different output power.
2. There is big space designed specially for putting material conveniently
3. Special grounding device makes the machine more stable.
4. It adopts coaxial output tuner which makes the output powerful. Meanwhile,
5. It adopts 5557 sparking device to protect mold well.
6. The welding time can be adjusted according to different material and thickness