Shenzhen Connie Welding Machinery Co.,Ltd
"Global Technologies,Local Solutions"
"Your Suggestion, Our Inspiration"
"Quality & Service is Our Commitment to You"
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen Made In China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Exported Plywood Case|
|Delivery Time:||90 Working Days after receipt the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100PCS per Year|
|WARRANTY:||24 Months||VIBRATIONAL TUBE:||8T87RB|
|MAXPRESSURE:||60T||SIZE OF UP ELECTRODE:||720*820MM|
|Application:||PVC PET Soft Crease Box|
Automatic PVC Soft Crease Box Machine For PVC PET Plastic Box ,Oil Pressure 60T,Hydraulic
Our automatic high frequency plastic box machine is composed of feeding device,special teeth row chain conveyor,high frequency,die cutting,hot stamping,collecting device.
It is perfect combination of pneumatic,hydraulic and mechanical electrical integration,gripper conveying,PLC control,HMI touch screen operation. It equipped with Germany Rexroth separated oil pack. And with separated HF generator cabinet.
It suitable for PET/PP/PVC plastic boxes,each procedure working independently until getting to the finished products. It have accurate positioning,stable quality,it can save manpower, labor cost,increase output,decrease processes,reduce defective rate, no need laminating to save the cost.
The finished plastic boxes are flat and easy to be folded, packaging,good flexibility, nice looking, make your products more attractive and competitive price to win the market for you.
It is especially designed for HF welding of pvc box,soft crease folding box,clear plastic box ,pvc /pet foldable box, PVC clear box,soft creased box ,PVC folding box etc.
1. Anti-flash system, to protect the tooling / mould;
2. Equipped with special high precision vacuum pump.
3. Automated HF weld cycles with adjustable speed
4. With the use of touch screen HMI and programmable PLC operator can easily input parameters set.
5. Heated Upper platen with thermostat, for helping HF sealing process
6. Close off HF welding function, the machine can be use as Standard Heat Welder
7. Universal usage for PVC, PET-G,A-PET,PP films
8. European-model square high frequency vibration box, more reliable and stable in output
9. CE rated machine;
|POWER:||35KW||MAX GAP OF ELECTRODES:||150MM|
|POWER SUPPLY:||220/380V*3P 50/60HZ||SIZE OF ACTIVE HORN:||150MM|
|FREQUENCY:||27.12MHz||SIZE OF UP ELECTRODE:||720*820MM|
|ELETRONIC POWER:||50KVA||SIZE OF WORKING TABLE:||720*820MM|
|RECTIFIER:||SILICON DIODE||NET WEIGHT:||13000KG|
|VIBRATIONAL TUBE:||8T87RB||WELD TIME:||0-10s Adjustable|
|DRIVEN MODE:||Hydraulic||PRODUCTION SPEED:||900Times/Hour|
|MAX SHEET SIZE:||720*820MM||SHEET THICKNESS:||0.2-0.6MM|
|MIN SHEET SIZE:||350*460MM||FUNCTION:||PVC PET PP SOFT CREASE HOT STAMPING,DEEP EMBOSSING,DIE CUTTING|
1. Normally, the hf power range from 15kw-50kw
So different requirements decide the different output power.
2. There is big space designed specially for putting material conveniently
3. Special grounding device makes the machine more stable.
4. It adopts coaxial output tuner which makes the output powerful. Meanwhile,
5. It adopts 5557 sparking device to protect mold well.
6. The welding time can be adjusted according to different material and thickness
What is HF welding ?
High frequency (HF) welding is the joining of material by supplying HF energy in the form of an electromagnetic field (27.12 MHz) and pressure to the material surfaces to be joined. A generator produces the energy. The tool used to supply the energy is called an electrode. The electrical energy causes the molecules within the material to start moving, which generates heat that causes the material to soften and thereby fuse together. No outside heat is applied. It is instead generated within the material. After cooling the welded surface under maintained pressure, the material is fused and a weld has been created. The weld seam can be at least as strong as the surrounding material or even stronger.
Four important factors that affect the final weld result are pressure, welding effect, welding time and cooling time. These parameters can be adjusted and combined in different ways to achieve the optimal welding result for a specific material.
The material most commonly used with HF welding is PVC (polyvinyl chloride), sometimes called vinyl and PU (Polyurethane). The material can be thick or thin, reinforced or coated. It can also be plain, coloured or patterned.